Thursday, July 3, 2014

"You're Hotelies, Huh?"

Ithaca is gorges?
As I walked back from my class with some of my friends around 9:00PM, that's what I heard. ""Hotelies" has a nice ring to it. Anyway, today's blog is going to be extremely short because I had a 12-hour class today and I'm so tired. 

It was an intense day, jam-packed with lectures and 5 hours worth of working on my individual report. I worked until the very last minute, which was around 8:30 PM. It was supposed to be at 9:00 PM, but Mark decided to change it. It was wonderful... We were all so stressed out. I still kind of feel stressed because I rushed to turn it in and I'm not happy with what I submitted. Oh well. 

Reneta took us to get coffee
"Selfies" with my friend & group mate, Dani!
Tomorrow we're going to Niagara Falls and I'm pretty excited. I heard there's amusement parks! So once again, I'm sorry for the short posts, but here's some pictures from today:

No comments:

Post a Comment