Sunday, July 6, 2014

Ice Cream & the Farmer's Market

 
A beautiful day at the Ithaca Farmers Market 
Inside of the farmer's market
Today I succeeded in forcing myself to sleep. I got out of bed around 9 o'clock and went to brush my teeth and prepare for the day. I worked on my report template and tried to get some other work done. At 11:00 AM I went to breakfast. I met with my cohort afterward in the RPCC lounge. We were going to the Ithaca Farmer's Market. It was such a great place. It was huge. The Hercules farmer's market, which just started again, is nothing compared to this. There was a booth full of nice jewelry, but I didn't buy anything. Anyway, afterwards we went to get ice cream at Purity's. They had such a huge selection of flavors, so I decided to be adventurous and try mocha fudge ice cream. It was good, but I think I would have preferred chocolate. 
 
Purity Ice Cream sign
We got back to our dorms around 1:15 PM. I had an hour to kill before I needed to walk to the Bin lab for office hours. At 2:30 PM I was out the door and by 3:45 PM I completed my assignments and was already on my way back to my dorm! I spent the rest of my day relaxing in my bed. 
Mocha fudge ice cream! 


My cohort met up once again around 6:30 PM for dinner. I was really dehydrated so I told myself I had to drink 8 glasses of water. Boy, was that a lot of water. I ate vegetables and sushi--what has become my "usual". 


A wide variety of flavors
After dinner I tried to be productive, but I ended up relaxing some more. I should probably study now... Wish me luck on my quiz tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment