Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thirteen Hours. THIRTEEN HOURS.

My plain, yet tasty, omelette
Boy, today was a long day. On the bright side, I woke up actually energized and motivated this morning. I ordered an egg white omelette with ham for breakfast and it was really good--kind of plain, but tasty nonetheless. 

Anyway, I was early to class again and we had office hours as the schedule said. My group was surprised at how fast we were working. We thought that there was no way we were staying until 9:30 PM.So we happily went to lunch. When we returned we watched a video about behavioral styles (recall that I am an analyzer-analyzer, which we determined in the first week of school). It wasn't really helpful, besides the fact that psychology is very intriguing. I was anxious to get back to the lab though, so as soon as we were dismissed my group raced back to the computers and got down to business.

Unfortunately, we were far too excited about our progress. We didn't even get to print our our report or have Mark check it because we had so much formatting left to do. We ended up staying until 9 o'clock with an hour and a half break somewhere in that span of time... At least we finished, but I'm still nervous about tomorrow. I'm awfully worn out and I need to start packing, so off to do my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment